Tickets & Travel
'WE go the game'
Westcountry Blues Ticket and Travel Details for immediate forthcoming fixtures are below. AWAY Fixtures are in Yellow Text.
Please see EVERTON FIXTURES for the Official Everton Fixture List.
Ticket order dates shown below are indicative and subject to change. Please place your order with Mike at least 5 weeks in advance of the fixture. DECIDE EARLY AND BOOK YOUR TICKETS EARLY. Although the date indicated is for Mike to obtain your matchday tickets you may alternatively book them yourself. Always check with him that there is room on the coach if you wish to travel with us. Home Fixture sale dates can be found here.
- For Non season ticket holders who travel regularly please let Mike know by Ticket sell by dates below your requirements. Mike will not be chasing you to remind you.
- Season ticket holders who do not travel too every home game need to let Mike know which games that they are attending.
- If you are a season ticket holder and you know that you cannot make the game 5 WEEKS in advance let Mike know as he may be able to use the ticket for a WCB member. THE PRICE FOR THE TRANSACTION CAN BE DETERMINED BETWEEN THE SELLER AND BUYER.
Away Game tickets are difficult to get due to the criteria set by Everton. You should identify Away Games that you wish to attend as early as possible and no less than 5 WEEKS away in order to give Mike a chance to try and obtain tickets from various sources.
PLEASE NOTE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING TICKETS:
- PLEASE ONLY RING MIKE BETWEEN 0900-1630 HOURS. USE TEXT OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS.
- The ticket must be paid for prior to the matchday.
- If the ticket is posted there is a £1 admin fee to cover postage and packaging.
- If you are collecting the ticket from Mike in person outside the ground then the COLLECTION TIME IS THE TIME YOU MUST BE AT THE GROUND. Mike will not be hanging around outside the ground whilst you enjoy your pint in the pub leaving it to the last minute and spoiling Mike’s match day experience!
- We will mot publish dates that you must order away match tickets and there is no guarantee that Mike will be able to get them due to the criteria set by Everton.
OFFICIAL EVERTON MEMBERSHIPS (FOR NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS)
With huge demand to watch Everton in action at Goodison this season, Official Members will receive priority ticket access to all home Premier League and domestic cup games, including selected away matches, throughout 2019-20 as well as priority access on the Season Ticket waiting list. With the remaining seats after the renewal deadline selling out to Official Members, this is a fantastic benefit to take advantage of for the 2020/21 campaign.
To combat this, a number of WCB members (who go to a number of games each season) have bought their own Everton memberships and WCB have purchased a number of memberships to enable us to buy some tickets for our members who attend fewer games.
Tickets ordered using the Everton memberships bought by WCB will be subject to a £2 fee. Tickets bought through WCB will only be supplied to those using the WCB coach. Whilst the ticket situation is likely to be tricky this season, and perhaps until we move to a new ground, we hope that these measures will help ensure we still manage to get as many of you to as many games as possible.
If you wish to purchase your own OFFICIAL EVERTON MEMBERSHIP please do, just let Mike know when ordering tickets through him that you have it. As a supporters club we can get a discount on Adult Membership so please contact Mike Williams if you require him to order your membership.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only order tickets for WCB Members. For home games we expect you to travel on the coach with us to Goodison Park.
CAN WE JUST REMIND EVERYBODY THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY COMPLAINTS ON OUR COACH PLEASE REFER THEM TO RON OR MIKE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO APPROACH THE DRIVER TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS. THANKS
26/07/2020 – 4PM
- Once tickets are ordered they have to be paid for unless we can re-sale. FAILURE to do so means that we lose money.
- STH – PLEASE advise if you are not intending to travel as we can often fill seats. We are trying to avoid so many games where we actually lose money by not filling the seats.
- If you do book a seat on the coach and do drop out we lose money so PLEASE bear this in mind.
- All information regarding tickets and travel can be found here.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN ALCOHOL BE CONSUMED ON BERRY’S COACHES. WCB MEMBERS CAUGHT DOING THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL AGAIN